Here are a couple of quick tips I offered to a friend. She had been attaching samples, one by one, to email. So messy!
Instead, I suggested she create a PDF from PowerPoint. Here’s how:
- Choose a PowerPoint template. The simpler the better: the simpler, the better to keep reader’s focus on your samples.
- Insert JPEGs of your samples into the boxes.
- Adding explanatory captions is always helpful.
- Save as a PowerPoint file.
- Open the Print dialogue and save as PDF.
- Attach PDF to your email.
Enjoy the nice, clean presentation of your work!